Newfoundland & Labrador
Future Home of Atlantic Hope Women's Centre
Teen Challenge Canada is working towards opening the Atlantic Hope Women's Centre providing a residential rehabilitation program in Newfoundland and Labrador for women ages 18 and over who are struggling with alcohol and drug addiction.
*Referrals Only! Under Development.
Teen Challenge is working through the municipal approval process with the City of St. John's to locate the Centre at the former Circle Square Ranch on Fowler's Road. This scenic natural setting provides an ideal location for women to experience recovery through activities including counselling, spiritual formation, education, recreation and community living.
- Women struggling with Alcohol & Drug Addiction
- Women Ages 18 & Over
- Serving the Atlantic Region
- Single Women, Married Women, & Single Mothers
- Employed, Unemployed
- Local Community Resource
* Referrals made by first responders, community-based agencies, service providers, places
of Worship, individuals and families.
* Collaboration with partner agencies serving similar population.
Teen Challenge Program Components
- 12-Month Residency
- Voluntary Admission Only
- Detoxification Prior to Entry
- Professionally Trained Staff
- National Program Standards, Operations, and Guidelines
- Locally Operated & Managed