Newfoundland & Labrador
Future Home of Atlantic Hope Women's Centre
Teen Challenge Canada has been asked to open a residential treatment program in Newfoundland and Labrador targeted at women ages 18 and over struggling with substance abuse problems.
*Referrals Only! Opening 2015
The 130 acre, 25-bed Centre will be conveniently nestled on the rural borders of the St. John’s area. The facility is the ideal location to challenge the residents through nature, recreation, teamwork and personal growth.
- Substance Abusers (Narcotics, Prescription, Performance Enhancing, & Alcohol)
- Women Ages 18 and Over
- Serving Newfoundland & Labrador
- Single Women, Married Women, and Single Mothers
- Employed, Unemployed
- Local Community Resource
* Referrals made by first responders, community-based agencies, service providers, places
of Worship, individuals and families.
* Collaboration with partner agencies serving similar population.
Teen Challenge Program Components
- 12-Month Residency
- Voluntary Admission Only
- Detoxification Prior to Entry
- Professionally Trained Staff
- National Program Standards, Operations, and Guidelines
- Locally Operated & Managed