Apply to the Program
Get Help Today!
- Be familiar with program requirements and eligibility guidelines.
- Complete an application form (online form or printable PDF document). All applications must be filled out by the applicant.
- Attend an on-site assessment interview with an Intake Coordinator (see contact information here).
$100 application fee* is due at your appointment. Special arrangements can be made if you live more than 3 hours away or are incarcerated.
All applicants must mail or fax the following:
- Police Criminal Record Check (contact your local police)
- Pre-entrance medical exam filled out by your doctor - Download PDF
- Court dates or probation
* Acceptance of an applicant will not be determined until all components have been received by Teen Challenge.
* We accept certified cheques, money orders, cash, VISA and MasterCard.
If you are accepted, you will be placed on a waiting list pending available space. When a bed becomes available, your entrance day will be scheduled.
To maintain your position on the waiting list, you are required to call the centre weekly to demonstrate your continued interest in the program.
Prior to arriving, please:
- Read the Program Overview: Women / Men
- Read What to Bring: Women / Men
- Find Student Sponsors (download, print and fill out)
- $1,000 Entrance Fee* (Non-refundable and non-receiptable fee must be paid on your entrance day)
*Some Teen Challenge centres may charge slightly different fees.
Please call the Centre nearest you for confirmation.