Atlantic Hope Women's Centre
A Ministry of Teen Challenge Canada/p>
Teen Challenge Canada has now opened the Atlantic Hope Women's Centre to provide an in-residence rehabilitation program in Newfoundland and Labrador for women ages 18 and over who are struggling with alcohol and drug addiction.
We’ve heard over and over that women in Atlantic Canada need a place to recover from soul-destroying addictions. Ready for change, they need time to get to the roots of their substance abuse and to develop tools for a new life.
If you or someone you know needs help with drug and/or alcohol addition, let us help.
find out more about applying to the Teen Challenge program or Apply Today.
Plans For The New Atlantic Hope Women's Centre
In St. John's, NL
Thank you to all of our donors and supporters, for standing with us, as we are now open to help women needing to find freedom from addiciton in Newfoundland & Labrador.
- Women struggling with Alcohol & Drug Addiction
- Women Ages 18 & Over
- Primarily serving the Atlantic Region
- Single Women, Married Women, & Single Mothers
- Employed, Unemployed
- Local Community Resource
* Referrals made by first responders, community-based agencies, service providers, places
of Worship, individuals and families.
* Collaboration with partner agencies serving similar population.
Teen Challenge Program Components
- 12-Month Residency
- Voluntary Admission Only
- Detoxification Prior to Entry
- Professionally Trained Staff
- National Program Standards, Operations, and Guidelines
- Locally Operated & Managed