Speakers Bureau & Choir
Book a Teen Challenge Choir or Speaking Team
Teen Challenge Speaking Teams
Team Leaders are regularly invited to speak at various venues in southern Ontario about the ministry of Teen Challenge London.
Often students in the program will accompany these speakers to tell their own story of transition from despair to hope. Teen Challenge speakers are available to speak on topics such as:
- The Impact of Drug and Alcohol Addictions (relationships, family dynamics, etc.)
- Teen Challenge: The Miracle Ministry
- Beauty From Ashes: The Transformation of a Diamond In the Rough
- Making A Difference In The Lives of Others
Teen Challenge Choirs
Teen Challenge Choirs perform at venues all across Canada.
During these dynamic performances audiences learn about the transformation the students have seen in their lives. Addictions are overcome and broken lives are restored. In addition, once a year several of the Teen Challenge choirs from various sites across the country, come together to form a 'National Teen Challenge Choir' that tours Canada for two or three weeks. Watch for the tour this spring or fall in your area.
* Our commitment is to return any and all messages in 5 business days or less.